Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

An Old Lady In The Cruise



A man asks why an older woman is alone on a cruise ship. He noted that even though he was alone, he was very familiar with all the staff, ship officers, waiters, and buses. So he asked the waitress who the woman was and waited for her to take the line, but all the maids knew was that she had her back to each other on the last four cruises. As he was leaving the dining room one evening, he caught her eye and stopped to say hello. They talked, and he asked, "As far as I know, you have been on this ship for the last four voyages." He replied, "Yes, that's true." He said, "I don't understand," He answered without pause, "It's cheaper than nursing homes. So there will be no more nursing homes in my future. I live on this cruise ship; The average cost of nursing homes is $200 per day here; I get a long-term discount and a senior discount of $135 per day. That leaves $65 per day for tips and extra cash. I do it here; I can eat a lot every day, great food or room employment

Post a Comment

0 Comments