Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Being And Breathing


One warm evening quite a while back…

Subsequent to enjoying practically every waking moment with Angel for eight straight days, I realize that I needed to tell her only a certain something. So late around evening time, not long before she nodded off, I murmured it in her ear. She grinned - the sort of grin that makes me grin back - and she said, "When I'm 75 and I ponder my life and what it resembled to be youthful, I trust that I can recollect this exact instant."


A couple of moments later she shut her eyes and nodded off. The room was tranquil - practically quiet. Everything I could hear was the delicate murmur of her relaxing. I remained alert pondering the time we'd spent together and every one of the decisions in our lives that made this second conceivable. What's more, sooner or later, I understood that it didn't make any difference what we'd done or where we'd gone. Nor did the future hold any importance.

All that made a difference was the peacefulness existing apart from everything else.

Simply being with her and breathing with her.

Post a Comment

0 Comments